Custom Business Consultation
You've started down the path of making your own products. Things are so uncertain in todays environment and you want to be in more control of your path going forward. Now what?
This one-on-one customized session this is your time address questions you have about product production, pricing, social media, best business practices or anything else that may be slowing down along your business journey.
After purchase, you will be contacted by the instructor to schedule a time for your free consultation.
You will receive (select a package):
Bronze consulting is for people who:
- Have a desire to start a business or are in the beginning stages of starting a business
- Are wondering what's needed to legally conduct business and protect a business as well as the owner
- Trying to figure out the best online platform their specific needs
- Want to get pricing right from the beginning
Silver consulting is for people who:
- Are tired of experimenting with recipes that don't work
- Want to reevaluate and/or revamp their pricing model
- Are motivated to develop or improve process and procedures
- Need to master making products that have a consistent look, feel and performance
Gold consulting is for people who:
- Feel stuck and are wondering where to turn
- Looking for ideas to increase sales
- Want to scale up production
- Are ready to reduce labor and ingredient costs
- Need help improving current processes and procedures
|BRONZE PACKAGE||SILVER PACKAGE||GOLD PACKAGE|
|FREE 30-Minute Consultation||FREE 60-Minute Consultation||FREE 60-Minute Consultation|
|3 - 30-Minute Sessions**||6 - 60-Minute Sessions**||12 - 60-Minute Sessions**|
|7 - Email Supports*||14 - Email Supports*||Unlimited Email Support*|
|1 - Audit feedback of one of your products||1 - Audit feedback of one of your products||1 - Audit session of one of your products|
|2 - Support Calls*||4 - support calls*|
|Monthly evaluation & audit follow-up*|
|Product formulation and pricing support for one product*|
* Services are offered between the start of your first consultation session and the end of your last last consultation session. All services will expire after your last consultation.
** Must commit to at least one session per month.
- Access to Zoom via cell phone or computer
- Test internet connectivity, Zoom audio and Zoom video at least 1 hour prior to the start of session
About The Instructor:
Sherita Cowell is the owner of MawAhh bath & Body.
When Sherita is not acting like a mad scientist in her product production space, she is a huge foodie! Her 20 year career as a United States Navy Sailor is front and center these days. Sherita's ultimate joys involve hanging out with her hubby and enjoying nature while sipping a cup of coffee.
- Cellphones must be on silent or vibrate during the session.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule, submit notification by e-mail to email@example.com at least 5 days PRIOR to the start of the session. You will receive a session credit good toward use for a future session date within the next three months.
- If cancel or reschedule is requested between 4 days and 1 day (24 hours) before the start of the session, you will receive a partial credit of $25 to be applied to a future session offering. Reschedule must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request of transfer to other individuals will not be honored.
- There are no refund options for cancel or reschedule requests less than 24 hours before the start of a session.
- If you are a no show for a class you will NOT receive a refund or class credit. No show for Zoom sessions occur when you do not arrive within 20 minutes after the start of pre-agreed to class time. Session will start and and end at pre-agreed to time. Late class starts will NOT be accounted for with a later class end time.
- If I should have to cancel or reschedule the session for any reason, you reserve the right to receive a full refund.